Monday, January 20, 2014

Musical Mondays

I know I haven't really been keeping up with my schedule like at all, but I'll randomly do it! How's that? Today I'm going to share with you one of the most heartbreaking songs ever. It's Tchaikovsky's Swan Lake: Finale. You might think that it's not that heartbreaking/emotional. Listen to it, and then tell me how heartbreaking it is. 


*tears* *sob* I'm so crying now! The ending is so beautiful!!! With the strings and harps playing that wonderful chord progression!!! It's so amazing! And then right before that when the horns play the Swan Lake melody but major? It's so epic! Who knew Tchaikovsky could write something so deep?! I don't know about you, but I generally find Tchaikovsky to be light happy music that is easy to listen to. (Take his violin concerto for example) This is beyond epic. It is amazing! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! =) Have a great Monday!!! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment