I was recently reminded that I have a blog! How wonderful! I do have legitimate excuses for not blogging like I want to! I will explain it all! =)
I graduated from highschool! =D =D That is super exciting! I'm going to go to college in the fall and study Violin Performance and Music Education. It should be good, I'm really looking forward to it! =) My graduation open house is this weekend and it has potential to be really amazing!! I really hope it doesn't rain, since the party is kind of outside... we'll just have to see! =)
I also had an amazing opportunity in May to perform at my orchestra's concert! It was wonderful! I actually played quite well! I played Bartok Romanian Folk Dances and it was quite fun! My brother accompanied me on the piano, and I was so nervous! I was shaking backstage and then I went out and everyone was clapping. It was a great performance for me though, I felt like I'd just gone on a journey with my violin and it was amazing! I went so fast at the end, I thought I was going to crash and burn... but I didn't! I made it all the way to the end!!!! =) It was wonderful!
Okay, what else has been keeping me busy... Oh! I ran another half marathon!!! =) That was so much fun!!! A whole group of us went out of town and rented a house for a long weekend and we all had a blast! We're a cool group of people!!! =) My best friend ended up hurting her knee though so we walked most of the race. We actually watched the Lego Movie after the race and it was quite hilarious! In fact, I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it! =)
Oh! I went to a ball!! Like a real, English Country Ball!!!!! =D =D =D It was very fun!! I'll even share a picture!
We were so tired and hot, but it was totally worth it!! =) (I'm the one on the far left) The dance was wonderful, but what was even more wonderful was that I met some really cool people there! You have no idea how awesome these people are, I have never known anyone like them! =) That has also kept me pretty busy, because when you meet awesome friends, you need to talk to them a lot! ;) He's seriously the coolest though, I am sooooooooooo glad I met him! He's my best friend! =)
So that's my life now!! =) Maybe I'll get back into blogging and things like that... Things are changing around here so I might fix that... like why is my blog still decorated for Christmas? I have no idea...
I graduated from highschool! =D =D That is super exciting! I'm going to go to college in the fall and study Violin Performance and Music Education. It should be good, I'm really looking forward to it! =) My graduation open house is this weekend and it has potential to be really amazing!! I really hope it doesn't rain, since the party is kind of outside... we'll just have to see! =)
I also had an amazing opportunity in May to perform at my orchestra's concert! It was wonderful! I actually played quite well! I played Bartok Romanian Folk Dances and it was quite fun! My brother accompanied me on the piano, and I was so nervous! I was shaking backstage and then I went out and everyone was clapping. It was a great performance for me though, I felt like I'd just gone on a journey with my violin and it was amazing! I went so fast at the end, I thought I was going to crash and burn... but I didn't! I made it all the way to the end!!!! =) It was wonderful!
Okay, what else has been keeping me busy... Oh! I ran another half marathon!!! =) That was so much fun!!! A whole group of us went out of town and rented a house for a long weekend and we all had a blast! We're a cool group of people!!! =) My best friend ended up hurting her knee though so we walked most of the race. We actually watched the Lego Movie after the race and it was quite hilarious! In fact, I was surprised at how much I enjoyed it! =)
Oh! I went to a ball!! Like a real, English Country Ball!!!!! =D =D =D It was very fun!! I'll even share a picture!
We were so tired and hot, but it was totally worth it!! =) (I'm the one on the far left) The dance was wonderful, but what was even more wonderful was that I met some really cool people there! You have no idea how awesome these people are, I have never known anyone like them! =) That has also kept me pretty busy, because when you meet awesome friends, you need to talk to them a lot! ;) He's seriously the coolest though, I am sooooooooooo glad I met him! He's my best friend! =)
So that's my life now!! =) Maybe I'll get back into blogging and things like that... Things are changing around here so I might fix that... like why is my blog still decorated for Christmas? I have no idea...

Hey I recently stumbled across your blog and I really like it! I play the viola and am wanting to do a course with viola performance and music education too!! :D
ReplyDeleteGreetings from Australia
http://ramblingsfromaustralia.blogspot.com.au/
~Evie
Julia, I nominated you for the Liebster Award. The tag questions are on my blog: allthingscharmingandlovely.blogspot.com. I would love to read your answers, but I understand if you're too busy and don't have time to post the tag.
ReplyDeleteGod bless,
Sadie
Evie, I'm so glad you enjoy my blog! =) I'm sincerely hoping to start blogging more than I have!! Viola is beautiful!! =) You know why there are so many hilarious viola jokes? Because all the violinists are jealous! =D
ReplyDeleteAwww shucks viola love! :-D Hahah I love that! That actually made my day. My friends and I tell such terrible music puns they will get us in Treble, they are also going a bit flat, best to b natural :D (get it?!) *bdum tish*
DeleteSadie, I'd love to do that, I'll see what I can do! =)
ReplyDelete