You all must have noticed that I've had a pretty busy June!! I haven't posted in a long time!! I am very sorry. I am trying to work out in my weekly schedule about three days a week when I will write a blog post! I hope that works out!! If it doesn't, you all will just have to wait a week or two (or three) in between each post. Anyway, we are working on our bonus room, since we moved here it has been full of lots of things. (some of them useful and most of them not so useful) So we've been working on getting it cleaned up and cleaned out and now we're painting it! Yep! Fun stuff! =) My official job is to weed the front flower bed! I know! It sounds like so much fun!!! =)
I am working on two exciting posts at the moment!! Here are two sneak peeks!!! :)
Hopefully one of them will be posted in the next day or two!!! =)
EEEEEK! Two of my favorite stories! :):)
ReplyDeleteBy the way, how long have you been playing? Do you do Suzuki?
:)
I love those stories too!!! =D =D I hope I do them justice!
DeleteI have been playing Violin for 14 years! I started on Suzuki but I switched from it about three years ago! Do you play?
I mean 13 years not 14!!!
DeleteHello Julia!
ReplyDeleteI'm Emma Jane, and I'm a newcomer to your lovely blog! I've been reading some of your older posts too, and I think it's so wonderful that you're a musician! My sister Sadie has played the violin for about eight years and I did for a couple years, but even though I don't play myself anymore I still have quite an interest in the instrument. Our favourite violinists are Joshua Bell and Charlie Siem. : )
Oh, Emma is one of my favourites! I love Little Dorrit too. I'm looking forward to your upcoming posts! :P
~Emma Jane
Hello Emma Jane!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoy my blog! =) I really enjoy having it and I hope to be a little bit better at posting during the rest of the summer!
=D My two closest siblings play violin as well! We love listening to music, Joshua Bell is an amazing player! We also really like Hillary Hahn, she is amazing! I'll have to find something of Charlie Siem, I've never heard him perform before!
I hope to get those posts out soon!! Thanks for encouraging me with your comment!!! =)
~Julia
Oh, isn't Joshua Bell so amazing?!! : ) I've heard Hilary Hahn play a few times, she is such an extraordinary violinist! I've heard her play one of Paganini's Caprices (I can't remember which one) and it was absolutely amazing!!!
ReplyDeleteCharlie Siem is a young British violinist who is fairly new to the music world- he's only recorded two albums but I believe he's becoming quite famous. You really ought to look him up, he is simply dazzling! :P
~Emma Jane
JULIA DID YOU WATCH LITTLE DORRITT??? WASN'T IT AMAZING?
ReplyDeleteEmma, yes! Joshua Bell is very good!! =) British people are just generally better right? ;)
ReplyDeleteMaria, I thought I told you! We watched it last summer after you and I talked about the book and how deep it is... I read the book too!!! Yes!! It is amazing!! I loved it thoroughly!!!! =D