Saturday, November 16, 2013

18 things I love about Bekah

There is a totally awesome person in the world, and her name is Bekah! We've known each other since before I was born, and we are the best of friends! I don't know what I would do without her! (probably die, from being so stupid and blonde!! you have to have someone who has your back!) So since today is a special birthday for her, I need to honor her, and embarrass her right now! :D So here are 18 things I just LOVE about Bekah!

1. She's a Christian! Of course, this is important, but she likes to think about things, and we've had sever 'deep' conversations that helped both of us grow as Christians. For that I am VERY thankful!!!!

2. She's hilarious! Like seriously, there is a reason we're always laughing when we're together!!!

3. She's a good listener! Sometimes you just need someone who will hear you out completely! And then at the end she can say that I'm just stupid! But At least she hears me out first! =D =D 

4. She's gorgeous! Like seriously, she looks like a dork most of the time, (which is awesome) but then there are those days when you're just like "Whoa! Bekah!!! You look AMAZING!" and she's just like "yeah, don't I though?" ;)

5.  She loves Christmas music!!! And starts listening to it in September too!

6. She likes Maltese puppies!!! We discovered this recently, but we both share a great love for Maltese puppies!

7. She's not ashamed to skip around the mall in August singing "Jingle Bells"! We're going to make it better by wearing santa hats and reindeer headbands too!!! With a light up reindeer noses!!!!!!!!! 

8. She got me into dying my hair pink for a day at a time. If it wasn't for her I wouldn't know how much fun it would be to dye my hair pink! What would I be missing?!?! I owe her so much!!!! =D =D 

9. She has a good sense of style! 

10.  She's sensible!

11. She's super cool!!

12. She has a great sense of humor!

13. She likes coffee!! 

14. She is just totally awesome!

15. She is really creative!

16. She writes how to books so that I can get through life right! =P

17. She's brimful of wisdom! 

18. SHE'S MY BEST FRIEND!!! 

I love her so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I thank God every day for her!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. How come she gets 18 and I only got 16??? Just kidding! Happy birthday, Bekah!

    ReplyDelete