Anyway, today is a great day! My best friend's birthday is today and she is coming over to my house for the weekend!!! I'm so excited!!!! :) Have a great weekend!!!!
Friday, November 16, 2012
A thought provoking comic
I've been thinking about gossip lately, and I found this comic that made me think. Sometimes gossip isn't started by other people, it's started by you, and they tell someone else and eventually everyone knows. I also read this article that made me realize how dangerous gossip is, since once it's out there, you can't take it back. Words are powerful and once you've said them, they're said, and you can't change that.
Anyway, today is a great day! My best friend's birthday is today and she is coming over to my house for the weekend!!! I'm so excited!!!! :) Have a great weekend!!!!
Anyway, today is a great day! My best friend's birthday is today and she is coming over to my house for the weekend!!! I'm so excited!!!! :) Have a great weekend!!!!
Labels:
Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment