So I haven't posted here in a while... I'm sorry, I've been really busy!! However, today I have something special to tell you because, today is a very special day!!! It's my dear sister Melissa's birthday!!! Yay!!! :) She is such a wonderful person!!! I love her so much!!! She is so patient, sweet and kind! I am so blessed to have her as my sister! So, in her honor, I'm posting a blog post for her! :) Here are my 23 favorite things about her:
1. She is a Christian and strives daily to grow closer to God.
2. She loves gardening and farming! (Because of her hard work and determination (even when we make fun of her) we have lots of delicious things to eat!!)
3. She likes playing music with Michael and I! She often is the one who says "Hey! Let's play this together!" and we always have tons of fun!
4. She buys cute clothes!! (So I can borrow them right? :))
5. She doesn't mind *that* much when I come into her room and just take clothes... :) and never give them back!! :D
6. She likes doing special things for people!
7. She made me a special drink for me when I wasn't feeling very good!
8. She is really sweet! :)
9. She likes playing 'big girl' dress up!
10. She sews really well!! (She always has a HUGE pile of articles (not always clothing) that people have given her to fix!)
11. She and I can look at things on Pinterest until midnight... and still be ready to keep looking!
12. She fixed lasagna on Monday night!!
13. She likes designing things.
14. If she could, she would be an amazing interior designer.
15. She is ambitious!
16. She isn't afraid of hard work.
17. She's sympathetic... when I'm not being pathetic...
18. She has a servants heart.
19. She's beautiful! :)
20. She's really good with kids!
21. She is such a great teacher!!!
22. She likes costuming!
23. She's my sister!!!!!!! :)
As you can see, Melissa is just wonderful!!!! I love her so much! I have no idea how I would survive if she wasn't around!!! Here is a song that when I asked her what her favorite song was, this is what she said... I think she likes other songs better... but I'll share this one for grins and giggles!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment