Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My awesome weekend!

I want to start by saying I had an amazing weekend! (by the way, this post is gonna have a lot of exclamations in it... to make up for the last post which had none! :)) My weekend started out with a Side-By-Side concert on Friday night for which four of our best friend family members came up for. It was a long but fun concert! I really enjoyed every part of it!!!! The Friday night I stayed up talking to my bestest friend until 3 am. It was awesome!!! I think I almost died laughing!!! (we learned that I can't lay down and laugh really hard at the same time, I have to sit up!) Needless to say, for like the first time ever Bekah and I slept in!!! It was weird!!! But then on Saturday we just had a great time all morning while the boys mowed the lawn, and then we fixed lunch. After lunch we went into town and had an AMAZING time!!! We didn't buy any chocolate at the chocolate store but we did buy ourselves some ice cream!!! We put our sunglasses on and people watched! We are so awesome!! :) (Michael thought we were crazy, but we were sooo right!!) There was also a wedding going on right downtown but Melissa and Casey wouldn't let us go down there to watch... :( The best part of the afternoon though was when Melissa, Casey, and Carl went into the antique store and Michael, Chad, Bekah, and I stood out on the sidewalk and waved at all the cars that drove by!! It was so much fun!!! Some people were really weirded out but a lot of them laughed and waved back!! One guy even honked!!!! It was awesome to say the least! Then we went home and played badminton in the backyard until dinner! After and kind of during dinner we played Setteler's of Catan and Bekah and I won!!!! I've never won that game before and neither had Bekah!! We were pretty happy!! Then we danced!! We had a blast dancing, we had to teach Carl and Casey the new dance and that was fun!!! On Sunday we (of course) went to church, but we visited a new church and I thought it was really good! :) After church we went home and ate and then we (Michael, Melissa, and I) had to leave for orchestra concert. It was weird to leave when our friends were still at home! Haha! The orchestra concert was sooo much fun!!!! We played Mendelssohn Octet in the lobby before the concert started and it was so fun but exhausting!!! I'm so glad we did it though!!! The concert itself wasn't that amazing, but Josh played well!!! After the concert I didn't get any cookies!!! For the first time EVER!!! I was too busy talking to everyone and getting signatures on my program!!! :( Sad. Speaking of sad, I hate it when things end!!! Like orchestra, it's over until September!!! Noooooooooo!!!! There are so many people I know from there that I might never ever see again!!! :( Why do things have to change???

On a lighter note, it's so nice outside!!! I just finished a super busy few weeks and now I'm gonna sit back and finish school!!! I'm also planning on spending my summer doing some awesome practicing!!! :) Oh yeah, this should be good!!! Haha!!! Well, this post was really long!! :) I hope you all have a great week!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment