Thursday, May 2, 2013

An Epic Battle


Tonight there was a battle in the kitchen. I stood there and faced my enemy, it sneered back at me. I made the first move, we struggled while I stood and eventually we fell to the ground and yet I still did not win. Sitting would just not do. I rolled on the floor and my enemy still did not give. He refuse to budge. Finally I set him upon the counter and said "my timer is going off on ten minutes. I don't have time for this." he only smiled in reply. Bracing myself I entered into the battle with all my might, grunting and protesting all the while. Finally my hands couldn't take it anymore. I needed an ally fast, Michael wasn't here, what else could I use to help me? In a flash it came to me. Mr. Green Grippy Thing. I pulled Mr. Green Grippy Thing out of his place in the drawer and he did his job. My enemy was defeated.


And what did I learn from tonight's battle? Caramel Sauce Jar > Julia.

1 comment:

  1. I"M SO PROUD OF U!!!!!!!!!! NO !'s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete