Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Christmas Music!

I'm doing school, (obviously) and I decided that I was in the mood for Christmas music! So I hopped over to my brother's blog and I'm listening to everything!!! Well, almost everything! All my favorites that is... which might as well be everything!!! 

I know, I know, you're thinking, "Christmas music? Is she serious? Christmas was 4 months ago!! Spring finally started and she's listening to Christmas music!! What is wrong with her?" Yeah, I know! There is nothing wrong with me!!! I'm super excited about Spring and all the trees budding and everything being green and beautiful!! I'm so excited to start working in the garden and mowing the lawn and weeding the flowerbeds!! But all this Christmas music is just amazing!!!! So I have to listen to it, and I don't care what you think!!! :) It's happy music!!! I mean really ♪"It's the most wonderful time of the year!"♪ I think this can be sung at the beginning of every season!! :) I hope you have a great week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment