I need to tell something to the world. It's a statement. A very true statement, that you all need to know, and I need to say. It's a statement that has been impressing itself on me very strongly in the past few days. It makes a big impact on my life. I can't believe I haven't said this statement on my blog yet. It is so true and puts down so many arguments of people who disagree with my point of view on this specific topic. I'm sure you will all think that this statement is really true and agree with me. Or you will hate it and disagree with me. Or you just won't care. Anyway, with all that being said, I'm gonna tell you what it is. :)
I can live a normal and interesting life without caring about sports.
I know, that was anticlimactic. But there you have it! That's what I think, and I'm not changing my thought.
Ok I've had my say, and now I'm done, and I have a recipe for you all later this week!!! Yay!! Excitement! Happiness!!! I also have a concerto movement for you all whenever/if I ever have time to write about it!
No comments:
Post a Comment