Saturday, April 13, 2013

Not what you would expect

This is a song! (I promised you a song, but this isn't the same song.) This is a song that I don't know how to describe what it is. It's a CocaCola ad. I know, sounds like incredibly high quality amazing music doesn't it? But for some reason this music is in a way inspirational! It makes me want to go outside and run, run and accomplish things! Do something! Live life! Be awesome! How does it do that? I don't get it! It's like some cheesy CocaCola ad is inspirational? I don't know, but I do know that I can not stop listening to it. Michael is telling me how simple the chord structure is and we just can't figure out why it's so cool! It's must just be magical! Haha!!! I hope you enjoy it!!! (and the two posts today! :) I'm getting so good at blogging... not...) 


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean! Somehow sometimes simple stuff can be so pretty. I remember when I was little and I first started noticing music, that one song I just thought was the greatest thing ever was the music for a car tire commercial.. :-)

    ReplyDelete