Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Busyness

So you know those weeks where you have no time to do anything? Yet you still have to get all of the above done? Yeah, I've been very busy! I have succeeded in getting another week behind in school and so I'm gonna have to work really hard to catch up! (not looking forward to that) That means I might still be a little (rather, A LOT) slow on blogging! Things are going to slow down soon right? I finished the program notes, orchestra is over in a week and a half (*sniff*), and then I can finish my school and have some time off over the summer to catch up on my life, right? I hope so!!! I'm already filling up the next month!!! I'm excited about everything we're doing though!! Some dear friends are coming the first weekend in May so I'm very excited about that!!! We have so much to talk about!!!! :)

Tonight, I played with my brother, sister, and a friend in a quartet!! It was good!!! I was excited about it all!!! There is nothing in life quite like a paid quartet gig!!!!! :) As Michael would say, "life is too short for unpaid gigs!" (of course there are exceptions!!) I hope everyone had an amazing day!!! (despite the rain and snow!)

No comments:

Post a Comment