Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Coffee!!!!

Coffee is an amazing drink!! I didn't used to like it, in fact I used to hate it! Just ask Luke, he knows! ;) However, last December I had a great desire for a peppermint mocha so I went to Biggby and bought myself one! I loved it!!!!!!! So now here I am, a coffee lover. In my opinion, coffee makes a bad day good, a good day better, and a better day best! Michael claims it does something to me and strange things happen when I drink coffee, I don't know how much truth there is to that, but if you know me you can probably guess what a lot of sugar and caffeine do to me! :)

But anyway, this is a good day that the Lord has made! The sun is shining, the sky is blue, and the birds are singing!! We all have reason right now to enjoy God's creation!! (and having a cup of coffee is doing just that!!! :D)  So "Walk on Sunshine!" :)


2 comments:

  1. I agree with Michael!! I don't think you should be allowed to drink coffee!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I missed this post, have to tell Luke you mentioned him on your blog. ;)

    Yes, coffee is fantastic! ( partial to raspberry or peanut butter mochas myself)
    Strange things do happen when one has coffee, I don't think it's just you... Nothing bad enough to stop coffee drinking though! :)

    ReplyDelete