Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Thunderstorms!!

Thunderstorms are so cool!! It is so amazing to see them roll in and then hear the thunder and see the lightning! I love thunderstorms!!!! If I was allowed to stand outside the whole time I would, but Mom and 
Dad (wisely) make me come in after it starts raining. There's just something about the wind whipping my skirt and my hair as I stand there watching the clouds roll angrily across the sky! Everything about it makes my spine tingle and excitement build up inside of me! Last summer an incredible storm blew in while I was fixing lunch, my nieces were questioning my sanity! It was soo cool!!!



Guess who took this awesome picture? You guessed it, I did!! :) Haha! I'm getting excited all over again just looking at it!!! It's so cool!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I don't have a song for today, but I do still have a recipe and a song for later this week for you all!!! :) That is, if I get to writing them! Sometime, I'm gonna get you a post that doesn't have any exclamation points, just to prove someone wrong! ;)

1 comment:

  1. Dom? i didn't know my nephew told you to come in out of the rain :)

    ReplyDelete