Today is Bek's birthday!!!! A dear friend!!! I'm so excited for her!!! She has been most encouraging to me in the past year, what did I ever do without her? So, since it's her birthday I'm going to share 16 things I love about her! Why 16 you ask? Well, it's a special number! ;)
1. She's a Christian. (this is the most important one!)
2. She plays violin and viola! (only awesome people play viola!)
3. She's super encouraging! (And I mean like super encouraging!!!)
4. She's so funny!!! (and all you do is give her a frosty and you are entertained for the next 10 minutes!)
5. She is beautiful! (inside and out!)
6. She remembers things! (Like stuff that I remember too! Most people really don't pay attention, but she'll be like "That's your favorite outfit!" and it's really cool to have someone who thinks like you do!)
7. She loves her brothers. (She has a great relationship with all of her siblings, she's not like some other girls I met and doesn't complain about how brothers are so annoying, but she's still realistic, they aren't perfect! ;))
8. She has an amazing relationship with her mom!
9. She has good musical taste!
10. She is easy to talk to! (this is important to as we have to ride together for two hours every week! O.o)
11. She is an AMAZING stand partner!
12. She can count like no other! (this goes partly with number 11, without her counting, I'd have failed a long time ago!!! She saves the section!)
13. She makes fun memories! (Baking cookies, drinking Frosty's, The Hobbit Party, Dutch Blitz... and many others!)
14. She bought me Dutch Blitz cards because I'm so awesome! ;)
15. She knows the right thing to do and does it. (this is self explanatory)
16. SHE'S MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well, Bek, tonight you will know what all my secret planning brought about!!! I'm so excited!!! I'm so glad you are my friend!!! Now here is a song that I can no longer listen to without thinking of you! ;)
You are the greatest friend ever!!! I also think you totally nailed all of my virtues! :)
ReplyDelete