Saturday, April 13, 2013

The Hobbit

I spent my entire afternoon watching a movie with some awesome friends I've met in the past year or so. I really enjoyed it and I am so glad we were finally able to get it worked out. It was quite an adventure scheduling it, but it was worth every facepalm. We watched The Hobbit, and it was wonderful! I think everyone who was there enjoyed some part of it! Anyway, I've been super tired and had a headache all day since, but what else does watching a three hour movie do to me??? I think I can feel my brain cells dying.... I hope we can do something like this again when the nest Hobbit movie comes out!! And then the next one too!!! Well, to finish off this really short post here is the soundtrack for The Hobbit, which is amazing to put it simply. I need to own this soon. :D


2 comments:

  1. Yes you do need to own it soon! Finding it after you buy it may be a challenge though, mine appears in the oddest places!(i.e. brother's desk, the van, etc. ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know how to download songs for free from youtube. This could change your life!

    ReplyDelete