Sooooo, where have I been????? (not on my computer obviously!) I finally have that post I was going to post a week ago done!!! :D And I am actually going to finish the Little Dorrit post!!! Today you get two posts, and who knows when the next one will be??? Haha!!! I had no idea my summer could be so busy!! And it's like almost over!!! What happened!??! Oh, just warning everyone, I will be taking an official break from blogging after next week for about three weeks! (You see, the past few weeks have been an unofficial break... :P) But this is going to be a real break because I'm going to a music camp and then to my best friends house for her graduation open house, and then my family is going on vacation! (This is pretty much our first 'real' vacation in about 7 years so I'm really, really excited!!!)
Here is a song that I can't seem to stop listening to! :)
(My computer is doing weird things so you'll just have to be content with a link...)
tears. It's so good!
I love this song! It's one of my favourites on the soundtrack! : )
ReplyDeleteMe too!!! I love the whole soundtrack!! I's so well done!!! =D
ReplyDelete