Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Mr. Darcy's Diary

Earlier this week my sister was reading a book and she happened to leave it on the table that I ate breakfast on. I of course was intrigued by the title and so I picked it up and started reading it. I had the whole book read before lunch. It was very good! I loved it! I liked how she (the author) used parts from Pride and Prejudice in it!  




My family is currently watching the movie, we've been at it for a week or so, and after having just read this book, I'm thinking things that were in the book. It actually changed a few things that I would think when I read the book (Pride and Prejudice) or watched the movie! All in all I would recommend it to basically anyone who has read P&P, and to those who haven't.... read P&P first, then read Mr. Darcy's Diary! :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment