Wow, I can't believe it! I haven't posted for over a week!!! Gahh!!! I have a good excuse though, we had 8 people coming to stay at our house over the weekend and our house was a big mess the whole week before they arrived! :D We got it all cleaned up and finished our bonus room so we were able to do stuff up there!!! Score! We also had a pretty amazing weekend and that was good!! I wasn't as bad at volleyball as I thought I was going to be! (I hadn't played since August of last year.... yeah... it started off pretty bad!) We also played a lot of Dutch Blitz where Bekah and I dominated! (as usual!!) All in all it was a great weekend!!! I can't wait to see all of them again in July!!!
However, I haven't been blogging, and I promise that all of my posts won't be "oh man! I didn't blog at all last week! Sorry!" Haha!!! I'll just get better with time management!!! I'll have another post out tonight!!!
.jpg)
Happy Independence day to you, Julia! : )
ReplyDeleteBlessings,
~Emma Jane
That is clearly not one of the pictures of fireworks that I took!
ReplyDeleteNope, it's not... I didn't even think of using one of your pictures... :P
Delete