Friday, October 25, 2013

100 Posts!!

Well, now! I've made it to 100 posts!!! Yay!!!! I'm sorry I've been so horrid at posting lately! But today I've got a post coming your way!!! I hope you still read this blog... :( that would make me sad if nobody reads my blog anymore... 

Anyway, happier thoughts! I read Mr. Knightly's Diary this week and I LOVED it!!! I highly recommend it for anyone who likes Emma. While I don't think it was as good as Mr. Darcy's Diary, I still think it was a very good book and totally worth reading! I'm about to dive into Death Comes to Pemberly I'll have to let you know what I think of it! =) I love new books to read!!! And I have a dear friend who recommends them and owns them and lets me borrow them and read them!! =D *happy dance*

My iPod quit working a few weeks ago... =( I was very sad, but I've discovered that my productivity level has soared since then... these things might be related? Oh, of course not... :P I'm taking the ACT test again on Saturday! I hope I do much better on it this time! (Not that I didn't do well the first time, I just wish I could have done better, so I'm doing it again!)  
Oh, and other than the fact that fall is the best season of the year, I've had a great fall!! My quartet has already played at two events and we have another one on Saturday! It's a wonderful thing to be able to get together with your friends and play music together and get paid for it at the same time! Yes, indeed, this girl is very happy! 

So the big thing that has kept me busy the past couple of weeks was something very monumental for me! I ran a half marathon on Saturday, October 19, 2013! =D I still can't believe it! It was one of the most memorable experiences of my life! (it goes right up there with watching the sunrise with my dad!) Marathon weekend started on Friday when my sister and I drove to Indianapolis. We got there in time for some pasta and bananagrams before we went to bed. It was fun! =)  We were all up early Saturday morning and headed out the door! We picked up a friend who braved the cold to give us all some encouragement and hold all our stuff! =) The race was awesome! There were definitely moments when I was ready for it to be OVER. But I made it through and I gave Him the glory and that's all that matters! After the race Bub's Burgers for lunch and I was actually quite surprised at the quality of the food! =) After lunch my sister and I went to visit my other sister and her family and that was tiring but fun! By this time we were really exhausted so we went back to our friends house and watched Despicable Me (I managed to stay awake for the whole thing) and then I stayed up (sleeping) while everyone else talked until the wee hours of the morning!! We left Sunday, and stopped for Frosty's on the way! =) It was a great weekend!!! It totally exhausted me, but it was totally worth it! 

Well, this was a longer post than usual! I hope you enjoy it, and I'll work really hard at getting better at blogging! (I hope!)

Have a great weekend!!!! (and enjoy this lovely fall weather!)



No comments:

Post a Comment