Monday, October 7, 2013

Musical Mondays: The Spirit of Adventure

Someday, I won't be very busy and I'll be able to post three posts every week! That might be in 50 years, but I'll be ready for it! =) 

Anyway, this lovely Monday morning I'm going to share a very sweet song with you from one of my favorite movies! Up! Such a cute movie! If you haven't seen it yet, you must! It's so good! I just love the soundtrack for it, so the other day when I was doing some writing work on my computer I decided to listen to the soundtrack. I (unfortunately) don't own it, so I had to get on YouTube and find it. I was listening to the playlist and then all the sudden at the end there was a song with a person singing!!! I was just floored! I'd never heard it before!!! I LOVED it!!! It  is such a cute song!!!! I hope you enjoy it!!! 


"My spirit of adventure is youuuuuu!!: <3 

Well, that's all for today!! I hope you all have a wonderful Monday!!!!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment