Monday, October 14, 2013

Musical Mondays: Barber's Adagio for Strings

I had a crazy weekend that included a college visit, a cast party, and other random school junk and life stuff! I am totally blank today! This post might end up being really random... typical me! =)  So, I keep hoping that life will get less busy soon, I have a half marathon I'm running this weekend, so I won't be spending so much time training for that and I'll potentially have more time for writing blog posts? We can always hope! =D I've missed writing my blog so much!! I hope you've missed me too! ;) Anyway, I don't have all day to write this post so I'll get to the music now! 

Today I'm sharing with you something very, very special.  Over the summer when he didn't have school my brother decided to record a piece of music. He spent hours working in his room, all summer long, to get the perfect result. He had so many setbacks and just plain frustrating moments, but he pulled through in the end, and before school started again in the fall he was able to release something very special, and this is it. A recording of one of the most epic pieces known to man. Barber's Adagio for Strings. I hope you enjoy it and have a great week! 


No comments:

Post a Comment