Monday, December 17, 2012

The Christmas Shoes

I'm not just trying to copy Michael, but I like Christmas songs, and it's only 8 days until Christmas so I just have to do some Christmas songs!!! They just happen to be the same ones that Michael posts because he posts good Christmas songs!!

Anyway, the song I'm going to share with you today is called Christmas shoes. This song is very touching and the first time I listened to it I cried so much! I don't cry so much anymore but sometimes when I listen to it I cry. Our old, old church from before we moved once did "The Christmas Shoes" as the Christmas play. I don't remember much, except that I was told to be quiet and not bother anyone, I was kind of young. Anyway, once we were listening to the radio on the way home from church here, and it played and it was so touching, I just loved it! Anyway, here it is, and I hope you enjoy it as much as I do! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment