Thursday, December 13, 2012
'Till I Hear You Sing
A few months ago my brother and I were looking at the cd's in our library. We found so many that we wanted to listen to, as our library had an extensive collection of good music. One of those cd's was Love Never Dies which is a musical that was written as the sequel to The Phantom of the Opera. Since The Phantom of the Opera is such a good musical we just had to listen to the sequel. It turned out to be kind of a not so good story with all the cool characters turning into jerks and stuff like that, however, there was one really, really, good song in the musical. That is "'Till I hear you Sing! I remember the first time I listened to it, we were in the car on our way home from something in Indy and Michael was in the backseat and he just put the headphones on me and said "listen to this" I did, of course, and we've just loved it ever since! Another time we listened to it was at the Obermeyer's and that was memorable because (well because it was the Obermeyer's) but, it was late and we needed to get home, but then the cd got stuck in the cd player!!! But Mrs. Obermeyer loved the song too, so it was worth it!! It's such a passionate and beautiful song! I hope you like it!! "My broken soul, can't be alive and whole, 'till I hear you sing once more!" It's just beautiful!!!!
Labels:
Music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment