Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Wanderlust

I've been feeling this great desire lately to go somewhere, and today I want to to go Ireland! It's so green and beautiful there with rolling hills and amazing views! I love countries over there because they have such old and interesting histories! You don't come across an old castle built in the 1300s in America!!!! But you do in Europe!!!! 

Just look at that!!!!!


It's just so beautiful!! 


I just want to stand on the edge and stare out at the water!


It's amazing, shall I say it's epic? :)


It's so beautiful!!!! I really hope that someday I can go there!!!



2 comments:

  1. AHH! How did you know I've been dying to go to Ireland since I learned of its existence! My homeland.
    (ahem, please pardon my exuberance... ;)
    Thank you for posting all the amazing pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think every American is dying to go to Ireland!!!! :D Maybe you can come with me, if I ever get to go!!!
    No problem, it was my pleasure!

    ReplyDelete