Can you make a guess as to what I'm reading??? Here, I'll give you a hint:
You would never have guessed that I've been reading The Fellowship of the Ring by J.R.R Tolkien, right??? I'm actually planning on re-reading the entire series over the next few weeks. I try to read the Lord of the Rings trilogy every year around Christmas time, but this year I started with The Hobbit (because the movie was coming out) and so I didn't start them as early as I usually do. However, after having read The Hobbit, and most of The Fellowship of the Ring I am beginning to realize how great of an author J. R. R. Tolkien was! He wrote such a complex story, with many different 'main' characters with a variety of different conflicts, but under all of that there is the main conflict that all the characters are connected with in some way or another. All of that adds together to make a very interesting and exciting book/series! I highly recommend you read this book if you haven't already, and if you have, you should definitely read it again!

No comments:
Post a Comment