Thursday, August 15, 2013

A Beautiful Day

I just want to start out by saying thank you to everyone for the wonderful birthday wishes!!! =) I had a wonderful day!!!! Everything was perfect! I woke up and one of the first things I saw was a happy birthday wish from my brother and another special someone! =) Perfect beginning! It only got better! My bestest friend ever in the whole wide world sent me 17 delightful emails, that made me laugh, smile, and cry! =) She's the best thing since sliced bread!!! Then later I found another email waiting for me from Bek (you've seen most of the contents from that!) Which also made me smile, laugh, and cry, but for different reasons! Throughout the day I had so many people call, email, text, or message me and made me feel so loved and special!! My older sister and I prepared beans for freezing while listening to Michael Buble's Christmas album! (which if you haven't listened to you should because it's amazing! =) Needless to say, we were dancing all over the kitchen! As if my day wasn't perfect enough, we went to the airport to pick up my brother who had been in England for the past week and a half!!! What a beautiful birthday present! We did a joint celebration the next day and that was so much fun!!! Our two and a half year old niece 'helped' us open our presents! (say rather, she gave all mine away to everyone else in the family!) Michael got me something special from England, here is a picture!


Isn't that so perfectly adorable!!! In England, not only do they call cupcakes fairy, cakes, but they don't have wrappers, they have cases! =) I will forevermore call cupcakes, fairy cakes! It sounds so much more magical! =D 

This has been a much longer post than I've been doing lately! I'm so sorry! =( I'll get better at blogging now I hope! Life is getting back into a groove that I hope will allow me some evening time to do some projects, like blogging! I am working on knitting a shawl, but I think I need to undo it all and start over. =( I'll survive I guess... haha! 

Oh, I got one other awesome birthday present that I'm going to share with you! 



Yep!!! This makes me excited!!! Guess what I'm going to read next?!?!?!? =D =D

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations!! I hope you have a marvelous day and an even more marvelous year! :)
    By the way, I love Little Dorrit. I'm so glad you get to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LITTLE DORRIT!!! ;D
    That is a simply BEAUTIFUL book. I love books with movie covers. : P

    It sounds like you had a simply marvellous day! I'm guessing Michael is your twin, right? I didn't know the Brits called cupcakes fairy cakes! That is so cute!
    Good luck with your shawl!

    ~Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read Little Dorrit before, but it's been a while, and I had to get it from the library... but now I own it!! And I can read it whenever I want! =D *happy dance*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and by the way, I forgot to say, Michael and I aren't twins, he's 4 years older than me! =) We have birthdays that are close to each other and since we were out of town on his birthday so we just celebrated it on mine! =)

    ReplyDelete