So once school starts I'm going to be busy and probably not feel like blogging much, but I don't want to stop! So I'm going to do a weekly post! Thing is, I don't know what I want to do... So you are going to help me! There is a poll on the side of the blog! =) However I'll explain what each thing will mean.
Musical Mondays:
I'll post something about music. (duh) Haha! It will probably be a piece that I've been listening to in the past week, and I'll probably say a lot about it, such as why it's special to me (like personal experiences with the piece) interesting things about the piece itself and the composer, or something random! =D
Teapot Tuesdays:
I'll post something about a teapot movie, book, character, costume, hairstyle... something about a teapot movie! =D =D
Wordless Wednesday:
This I might do anyway since it will probably be really easy, we'll see. But it will be a picture (probably of a sunset or clouds or trees or a beautiful view) but it will basically be a picture with a Bible verse that the picture reminds me of! =)
What I'm reading on Saturday:
Since I'll be doing school I probably won't be reading for pleasure much during the week, so I'll try to save Saturdays for reading, and I'd post about the book or books that I'm reading.
Now you all get to vote! =D The poll lasts until September 1st at midnight!!!
Hi Julia,
ReplyDeleteI just wanted to let you know, I've awarded you over at my blog! http://allthingsbonnyandbeautiful.blogspot.com/2013/08/ive-been-awarded_31.html
~Emma