I have a friend who wanted me to post this as a guest post! So I am! =) I'll post something 'real' (as in from me!) later! =)
17 Things I Love about Julia
By Bek
1. Julia loves to talk. She can talk your ear off with tons of interesting and funny stories!
2. Julia is gorgeous. Seriously.
3. Julia knows how to do hair! She is patient enough to help me with mine. Who knew it took that long to curl your hair?
4. Julia plays the violin really well. Okay I'll admit it, she's better than me. :) Even on Kabablevsky. :)
5. Julia's fingers are as fast as lightning even all the way up to the nosebleed section. Now that's impressive!
6. Julia loves her family. Especially that crazy brother of hers Michael. Happy birthday to him too!
7. Julia eats frosty's the normal way. You would be surprised all the crazy ways you can eat frosty's!!
8. Julia is honest. She's realistic about problems. This might just be a nice way to say she complains a lot.... :) Just kidding!!
9. Julia likes "teapot" movies. I didn't realize this was a good thing until I watched one with her. I'm hooked!
10. Julia remembers things for a long time. Like that she still owes me cupcakes!
11. Julia can always make me smile. Either by doing something so ridiculous you can't help laughing or just by being nice.
12. Julia has endurance. She can run for 40 minutes straight!! Personally, I struggle with 10 minutes. Julia blows my mind.
13. Julia has a good laugh. Some people sound like donkeys, other people are afraid to actually laugh. Julia has a good laugh that she's not afraid to use for all my funny stories!
14. Julia is prepared. Anytime you need a kazoo or a plastic knife or a few decks of cards ask her. Her purse is the epitome of preparedness.
15. Julia is a gardener. She devotes a large portion of her time to weeding. Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt the virtuous woman have a big garden too?
16. Julia is a good memorizer. She has 1/4 of all the parts of the Mendelssohn octet memorized.
17. Julia is my friend. I'm so glad you were born!! Happy birthday!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a wonderful day and a wonderful year. :)
ReplyDeleteAww, what a lovely post! Happy birthday Julia! Wow, you have all 4 parts of the Mendelssohn memorized?! That's terrific! : )
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed reading this!
~Emma Jane