Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Beautiful Sunrise!

So, I'm out here at 'the seaside' (:)) and this morning my dad and I got up really early and went to the shore to watch the sun rise! It was so amazing!!! The sun just crept over the shoreline and grew every second! I was snapping pictures like crazy!!! (most of them weren't any good since I was paying more attention to watching the sun rise than get good pictures! ;)) However, I did get a few good ones that I  am going to share with you today! I must say that watching the sunrise has been the highlight of my vacation so far!!! It was magical!!! Praise the Lord!!!! =D


It's starting to come up!


I love the way the clouds were in front of it!!! So beautiful!!


*sigh*


It's about to come out!!!!


There it is!!! It was so amazing to see it slowly creep over the shoreline!!!!! =D


It's getting bigger!


And it's out! And gorgeous! It was so amazing!!! =) I hope you enjoyed looking at the pictures as much as I enjoyed watching the sunrise and taking them!! (even though the pictures don't even come close to doing it justice!) 

I hope you have a great rest of your week!! God Bless!!!


1 comment:

  1. That's beautiful, Julia! I would love to go to the seaside myself someday. Haha, I know how it is when you see something like that and you just can't stop taking pictures. Thank you for posting this!

    ReplyDelete