Today I was going to tell you what book I'm reading, but it's the same book as last week so, you'll just have to read that post again. However, I have something to share with you. It's the main title from Princess Diaries (not a movie I recommend, but the soundtrack it good...). It's kind of like the Ever After main titles in that it starts off quiet and then drifts into a very passionate, epic part and then fades out again! I love both of those main titles, and I just don't know which one is my favorite. :) I hope you enjoy them both just as much (if not more) than I do!!!!! It's so beautiful and the only problem with it is that it's only 57 seconds long!!! I listened to it many, many times last night!!!! :) Have a great weekend!!!
Saturday, January 12, 2013
57 Seconds of Wonderfulness
Labels:
Music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment