It's kind of a no brainer to figure out what book I'm reading, since I finished The Fellowship of the Ring. Of course I'm reading The Two Towers!!!! :)
I love this book so much!!! The 4th book in the series (the second half of The Two Towers) is one of the most intense books I've ever read! The ending is so tense and you want to go straight to the next book but when you pick up The Return of the King it starts with Pippin and Gandalf and not Frodo and Sam like the last one left off with! I love this book so much, I love the whole trilogy!!! The Two Towers is the shortest book in the trilogy. I picked it up, and it felt so thin!!! Of course, I haven't been reading slim books lately!!! (The Hobbit, A Tale of Two Cities, The Fellowship of the Ring, etc.) Anyway, everyone should read this book, I highly recommend it! :) Have a great weekend!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment