No, I'm not leaving. It's the name of the song I'm going to share with you today!!! :) The first time I heard it was from when Paul Potts sang it on Britains Got Talent. Someone recommended the video to us and we watched it. I remember being so amazed with his voice and thinking that the song was just beautiful! My brother downloaded the sheet music and learned it on piano and sang it. It's such a wonderful song!!! I also like listening to Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman singing it!!! I can't decide which version I like better, they're both so good! So I'm going to share them both with you today, and you can pick which one you like better!!! :)
Paul Potts
And Andrea Bocelli and Sarah Brightman
When I read the title I got really excited! Then I made the mistake and read more. =(
ReplyDeleteI love you too, Abby!!! :(
ReplyDelete