Friday, January 4, 2013

A Soundtrack

Today I'm going to share with you a song from a beautiful soundtrack:



It's the Main Titles from Ever After! This song is so beautiful!!!!! It starts off so slow and one wonders where it's going to go, and then the violins come in and it goes into that epic melody line!! I love the whole song, it's so beautiful!!!!! Michael reminded me of it's existence last night when we were playing Lord of the Rings Risk, because we've listened to the Lord of the Rings soundtrack so much in the past few weeks, we decided to find something else. (Oh, and of course I won the game! :)) It's a very wonderful thing to, when you haven't listened to something in over a year, listen to it again and find it as good, if not better than you remember it! That is what happened to me with this song! I remember it being pretty, but I didn't remember it being so epic!  I really hope you listen to it, and you enjoy it!! I hope you have a great weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment