Today I am having to adjust from a pure awesome weekend, into a 'normal' week. (Normal is relative) We had our best friend family over for the weekend! It was quite a bit of fun!!! We always seem to have fun when we get together! They arrived on Friday night really early!! I don't think they've gotten here this early before, it was 11 pm when they arrived!!!! So therefore we had a whole 2 hours to talk before we fell asleep!! ;) On Saturday we played many games (Scum, Dutch Blitz, Shanghai, mafia, Slap and Scream, and Guesstures.), I of course won most of them!!! ;) Actually, the only ones I really lost were Scum and Slap and Scream. Anyway, I think the highlight of the Saturday was when we learned "The Last Dance" from Emma!! It was so cool to learn another dance, especially that one! We are quite good at it, if I dare say so myself. On Sunday we went to church, of course, and then we invited another family over! It was not originally planned to invite them but it worked out quite well!!! Everyone had fun!! We played Dutch Blitz with teams, and I must say that when you have eight people trying to play cards in Dutch Blitz things can get quite interesting!!! :) All in all, it was an amazing weekend! I was very sad and exhausted after everyone left. However, Michael and I were bored so we invented Michael's Favorite Game 2.0!!! We can't wait to share it with all of our friends!!!! :) Anyway, I must leave you now, so I will share with you the song we danced to!
That is the best piece in the whole movie!
ReplyDeleteWe haven't played Michael's favorite game 2.0 yet!!
ReplyDelete