Wednesday, February 6, 2013

What I'm Reading

I didn't do this on Saturday, so I might as well do it now! :) I'm reading a series, and I read the books too fast to do a separate post for each book. (I'd have to do a different post every other day!) I'm reading The Anne of Green Gables books! I just finished "Anne of Avonlea" today! L. M. Montgomery is such a good author!!!  I love her style, and Anne is such a relatable character to me!!! I'm going to share a few of my favorite quotes from "Anne of Avonlea" with you today! :)

"...but when all's said and done, Miss Shirley, ma'am, there's many a worse thing than a husband."
Charlotta the Fourth

"I'm sure it would be perfectly impossible to keep house with only thirty-six doilies,"
Anne Shirley

"Courting's all right in it's place, Miss Shirley, ma'am, but if you try to mix it up with cooking and scouring everything's spoiled."
Charlotta the Fourth

Well, I hope you have a wonderful rest of your week!!! :) And since it's snowy out, I'll leave you with a Christmas song!!! ;)


1 comment:

  1. I love those books but I'm not sure if I finished the whole series. Anne of the Island is the BEST!

    ReplyDelete