Thursday, February 21, 2013

Faithful One


So despite what I said this morning, I'm not doing the other post, that one will just have to wait. I am (as I write this) sitting in the music library supposedly doing Chemistry... anyway, I am listening to a song that has proven to be very encouraging to me. Here it is:



It's called Faithful One and it is sung by Selah on their duets album. I am not sure if I ever listened to it before two weeks ago. I had my iPod on shuffle and this song played and it was such a good song for me at the time, it brought me back to what Jesus did for me, and how no matter what happens in life He is always there and will be there for ever!!!! How amazing!!!! So many times we become so bogged down with life and trivial things we lose sight of what really matters and that is our relationship with God. This song just helped me realize that again in the past couple weeks. (and, of course, you can't forget the amazing string part in the middle!! It's always fun to be reminded why you love playing violin!! :)) "and I will worship Him, my faithful one!" :)

No comments:

Post a Comment