So it's been over a week since I posted!!! Oh well. I have several ideas for interesting posts that I'm going to be writing up in the next few weeks!!! Look forward to a random awesome post!!! ;) Haha!
Anyway, today is Valentines Day, and I changed the theme on my blog!!! So now you can look at falling petals while you read my posts!!! =) The hearts should be a little bit more noticeable than the snow! Today for Valentines Day at lunchtime, we are planning on having a little Valentines party with my nieces! It should be fun! Mom bought me some valentines to give to them, and I picked out a cake mix (cheating I know) and we made little heart shaped cakes with pink frosting on top!!!! (I colored the frosting!) Michael has other Valentines Day plans.... ;) so he's going to miss our lovely little party!!! Melissa, however, is going to be here! It's going to be so much fun having her here! So I'm going to go and proceed with my day, but I'm going to leave you with a song. It's not a Valentines Day song, but it's a very cute song, and I hope you enjoy it!
Love the new look! :)
ReplyDelete