Friday, September 21, 2012

A Few Quotes: Part One

So today, I'm going to share a few of my favorite quotes. These are from real life, movies, books, and just cool stuff that people said/wrote. :) (and yes, I have had an entire conversation made up entirely of movie quotes... ;):)

"It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a large fortune must be in want of a wife."  -Jane Austen

"He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless still dead." Annonymous

"I can't believe it's not butter!" 

"And besides, you'll need people of intelligence on this mission...quest...thing"
"Well that leaves you out Pip" - Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring


"It's working!"
"I know it's working! Run!" - The Lord of the Rings: Fellowship of the Ring

"Gentlemen, you will always remember this as the day when you almost caught Captain Jack Sparrow." - Jack Sparrow

"So I have made the decision to trust you."
"A horrible decision really." -Tangled

"Something has brought you here Flynn Rider. Call it what you will, Fate, Destiny..."
"A horse." -Tangled

"All the things we've seen and it's only 8 o'clock in the morning! Gentlemen this is going to be a very big day!" -Flynn Rider

"Stupid men are the only ones worth knowing after all." -Elizabeth Bennet 

"Uhh Boss where is his appendix exactly?" 
"Well, I think it is either on his right or his left side... we'll just cut open both sides..." -Appendicitis 

"Crowds are like tea..."
"No. Crowds are more like coffee..." -Melissa and Dad

"Just one day of my life I'd like to be as happy with the universe as the average labrador." - Ellie Withnall

"Sticking your foot farther into your mouth will not make it taste better..." - Anonymous

"Some sentimental attachments are important, however irrational..." -Anonymous

"If you've never felt like a marshmallow, then you don't know what true happiness feels like!" -Michael Bechtel

"Linux was not designed for non-geeks..." - Joyce Lin

"What if we all get caught and killed?"
"Yeah that would be a big problem." -National Treasure

"'Common Sense' how appropriate." -Abigail Chase


Since there are so many of them, you'll have get the rest of them next week!!!  Here's a song!!! :D





1 comment:

  1. *Like* to all :D
    If you had a like button or something I'd spam your blog with fewer comments... :P

    ReplyDelete