Zucchini is amazing! You can use it in all sorts of foods. My family likes to coat it in egg and bread crumbs and fry it!! (So good!) We also like to make a stir fry with it, mixing our homegrown tomatoes and homegrown spices in with it and serving it with noodles. Once we tried Chocolate Chip Cookies with it, but ahem, that didn't go over too well. All that being said, our favorite use of zucchini is making bread with it!!! It's absolutely delicious and we love it!!! Since our zucchini was late this year we haven't had it as much as we usually do, but I've started making it and everyone loves it. Since we love it so much and want to have it all year long I'll be freezing some in the next week, and we'll have a few loaves of zucchini bread to eat on special occasions during the winter!!! I wish I had a picture of zucchini bread to share, but, sadly, I don't.
Have a great weekend!!
No comments:
Post a Comment