Indeed, it tastes much better than it looks. These cookies are the best, and no one can make them like I can! ;)(Ok, I know, I'm really proud of myself, but it's taken like 6 years to get to this point, I would either put in to much flour or not enough or make some other drastic mistake and they wouldn't be all that great... so it took a ton of practice to get them good!!!! :)) So now that your mouth is watering, I'll give you the recipe to try it for yourself!!!!!! :D
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients
1 lb. Butter room temperature (which is also four sticks or two cups)
2 c. Dk. Brown Sugar
1 1/2 c. White Sugar
4 T. Vanilla
3 Eggs
6 heaping cups flour
1 1/2 t. Salt
2 T. Baking Soda
4 c. chocolate chips
Directions
Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Beat the first four ingredients (the butter the sugars and the vanilla) on med. speed until mixed. Add Eggs. Beat in eggs on med. speed until batter is the proper consistency and color (it should be a light brown color) Mix dry ingredients together, add to mixture. Stir with a wooden spoon until all the flour is mixed in. Add chocolate chips. Stir. Drop small ball shape pieces of dough on cookies sheets or baking stones. Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool, and enjoy!
Here's a song!!!! :D
Your chocolate chip cookies are the bestest! How many dozen does your recipe make?
ReplyDeleteOh!! I'm sorry!!!! I thought I'd said!! It makes about 7 dozen. :)
DeleteWow!! That's enough for an army! I'd love to try the recipe, just a in a little smaller quantity. :)
ReplyDeleteIt is a lot, but we make cookies almost once a week. :)
DeleteSo I've heard. :) At least they don't go to waste!
ReplyDelete