Thursday, September 13, 2012

Epic

Alas, it is only Thursday, that means there is another day of school before the weekend. Will we survive? I don't know, I'll have let you know if I do.

Since we've had this depressing news we'll have to discuss something to help us make it. What on earth could help???? Epicness.  Yes, that's a word. So how did I finish my school this morning and am now actually in semi-good-humor? I did something I learned from a relative of mine, after I finished one subject before I started the next I said "This is gonna be  Epic!" Believe it or not, it works!! For once, learning names and dates in History was actually interesting. I wouldn't say it was epic but it wasn't boring like it normally is.

However, epicness applies to much more than school. Just tell yourself "This is gonna be epic!" before you practice your scales, and guaranteed they'll be more enjoyable!

Epicness isn't just to make your day better though. There are tons of epic things in the world: mountains, music, books, Michael's favorite game, Mendelssohn Octet, my favorite shoes, Shostakovitch String Quartet #8, movie soundtracks, and a billion other things!!!! :)

Just remember: This is gonna be Epic!

I'm leaving you with some Pride and Prejudice epicness but due to some technical issues I'm having to just give you the link. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IISaqrS_XpQ

No comments:

Post a Comment