Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Brownies

Last Friday we had company over and my mom asked me to make a dessert. (In case you were wondering, I LOVE baking and making yummy goodies!!! :) :) So since my sister-in-law begged me to make brownies, how could I resist?? ;) They turned out great, and everybody loved them!!!!














    

                                                                                                                                   
             Stephanie's Brownies

1 c. sugar

3/4 c. flour
1 stick softened butter or margarine
5 T. coco
1/2 tsp. salt
2 eggs
1/2 c. walnuts (if desired)

Preheat oven to 350°. Grease square 8x8 baking dish. Beat all ingredients 50 times -- add nuts 10 times. Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes.  Optional topping: as soon as brownies come out of the oven, spread with semi-sweet chocolate chips and let them melt until you can easily spread them with a knife. Let cool and enjoy!

(The picture isn't actually of the brownies that I made, I just found a picture and used it. The brownies that I made were eaten too quickly for me to get a picture of them!!!)




No comments:

Post a Comment