Monday, October 22, 2012
The Black Gate Opens
This evening was a great evening for me!!! I had an orchestra rehearsal that was really, really fun, and then I got to listen to epic music while talking to my brother on the way home!! (It was all fine and dandy until we got home, and everyone had been responsible and actually locked all the doors... :P) Buuuut the epic music that we listened to was The Lord of the Rings Return of the King soundtrack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! There were times where we'd stop talking and turn the music up because it's so good! (Then after that part was over we'd pick up our conversation where it left off...) One piece from the soundtrack brings tears to my eyes everytime I listen to it, and that is "The Black Gate Opens". It's so good!!! Howard Shore is a genius! I love how at the end he puts in the theme from "Into The West" and has the french horns play it!!! It's just so epicly beautifully heartbreaking!!! I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!!!
Labels:
Music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment