Friday, October 5, 2012

Shoes!!!

Yes, that's what I said. Shoes! I'm a girl, I'm supposed to like shoes right?? It's just a part of our lives?? Right??? Whatever, I love shoes!!! (and so does my adorable niece!!!) :) My sister and I have both worn our favorite shoes when we weren't feeling well, and it helped us feel better! Shoes must have some magical powers. ;) ha ha 


I've gone through phases with my shoes, the past year and a half, I've been into heels and wedges. I don't wear high heels, the highest I have are about 3 inches. However, my sister and best friend LOVE flats, which I don't get because both of them are really, really short. (I'm not much taller though, so I have no room to speak. ;)) This year, I found myself really wanted a pair of flats! I couldn't figure it out, I pulled out my favorite shoes (with a three inch heel) and I didn't feel like I wanted that much heel, but I didn't have a pair of flats worth wearing in my closet!!!! Tragedy!!! Buuut, just the other day, my mom and I went shopping and I found the most adorable pair of flats!!! Look!!!
 Aren't they just adorable??? I love them so much!!! They are my new favorite shoes! My sister liked them so much, she wants to go get herself some... ;) That should tell you how cute these shoes are!!! ;) All things considered, these new shoes made my week!!

Now, I must prepare for an amazing trip to see the awesomest people on earth!!!! Here's the "I like my shoes" Sonata!! (Aka, Sonata for Violin and Piano no. 10 by Beethoven.)   



No comments:

Post a Comment