Monday, October 8, 2012
Love Story Meets Viva La Vida
Tonight, I'm going to share my favorite Piano Guys song!! It's one that isn't on their main channel, in fact I think it was made before they were 'officially' the Piano Guys. I'm not sure why, but every time I listen to it I find myself singing and dancing around!! I just love this piece!!! The thing I love most about it is the transition from one piece to the other!!! I find it very funny that I just love this arrangement and I can't stand to listen to the originals... :) The Piano Guys just have that gift, they make some songs worth listening to. This is the one that they have the best singing in!! They only sing in a few of their videos, but this is definitely the best!! I just love it!!!
Labels:
Music
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am really curious, how did you find this if it wasn't on their main channel?
ReplyDeleteHaha, umm, I think Michael showed it to me. How he found it, I don't know.
Delete