Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Fall!!!

I love fall!! I have for as long as I can remember. I love the colors, the crisp air, the leaves, the apple cider, the apple sauce, the sweaters, the Christmas music, the fire in the fireplace, the dark clouds, the marigolds, the shoes ;), and especially the pumpkins!!! :) This afternoon I had a great desire to rake up a pile of leaves and jump in them. Sadly, however, not only did I not have the time, but I also didn't have that many leaves. Maybe some other day I'll get to do that!!! 
It's been fall for a while and we just last week got pictures of all the colors!!!! Now I'm going to share with you a few pictures of fall that we took from our decks!!! 


I also (yesterday morning) took a few pictures of the sunrise that I'm going to share as well!!





Here is a very epic piece, but not very fall-like. However, it's really good!!


No comments:

Post a Comment