Well, well, well! I haven't posted for a long time! I don't know what to post on... I could post about that plain terrible rehearsal we did last night for concert orchestra... or about how I read an entire series of books (kids books) in three days, or about how it just won't stop snowing!!!! Only one of those topics is pleasant and I don't really feel like talking about it today! I mean they're just kids books that I read when I was probably 10 years old (or younger) that aren't that bad... This is the most interesting blog post I've ever posted!!! Something needs to happen in my life so I can blog about it!!! Maybe I can go visit my wonderful friends in Indy and go to that ball thing next weekend!!! That would be interesting... but I don't know if I would blog about that... hmm... well, that's that... here's a song that is awesome and you should all listen to it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment