I am so sorry I haven't posted anything for a long time!!!! I was traveling and then life got busy.... but anyway, here I am posting to you again!!! :) (Because I know you all love reading my posts.... right?)
Anyway, I'm not currently reading this book right now, I read it on the airplane on the way home, but I decided to blog about it anyway!
This is a book that mom read to us when we were kids and we eventually read it on our own. I love this book!!! (Do I use to many exclamation points?) It's about a young man who joins the Civil War for the Union and then eventually ends up accidently joining the Confederates. He goes through many spine tingling adventures and even falls in love! It's like a Henty but not... I don't really know how to describe it without giving everything away!!! You all need to read this book, just saying. (I own it, so if you want to borrow it let me know!) I'll just give you my favorite quote! "He had lain ill several months in a rebel home, narrowly escaped a rebel firing squad, had nearly starved to death, been trailed one hundred miles by a bloodhound and fallen head over heels in love. Few men in either army had lived the war so fully."
So that's that! I hope to blog more soon!!
No comments:
Post a Comment