Friday, March 22, 2013

ARIZONA!!!!!!!!!

Yep! You read that right!!! I am blogging about my awesome trip to Arizona!!! Sunshine!! Blue skies!!! And MOUNTAINS!!! I loved my trip... in case you couldn't tell.... :P


The sunset from my grandparents driveway!



Do you see that sky? We saw that every day! It was beautiful!! (Also note the paved road and sidewalks!! It was like heaven!!!!!)


Where we walked to everyday!! 


I love the American flag in this picture!


I always thought of a wonderful quote when we were taking our fill of these mountains, it's from the amazing book "Pride and Prejudice", "What are men to rocks and mountains?" And I wholeheartedly agree!!!

I hope you enjoyed these pictures... I only put a few up... we really didn't take all that many, but there were a bunch that I decided all looked exactly the same! It's because the mountains were so beautiful I couldn't stop taking pictures of them!!!!

Our trip there was nice! We celebrated my Grandpa's birthday even though it isn't until this week. A few weeks ago all of us 'kids' here made a cd of random (semi random) pieces, songs, and hymns for him and we gave him that cd and a cd player for his birthday! I think he really enjoyed it!!! I made a cake for him too, but that doesn't surprise anybody!! :) Grandpa and Grandma were intrigued with how I would get on my computer sometimes and other people would be on their computers and we would do things like the Gmail chat. Grandma just couldn't understand why we didn't just call each other! I guess I introduced them to some new technology!!! I wonder what they would think of texting... ;) All in all it was a wonderful trip!!! I thoroughly enjoyed every minute I was there! I'm glad to be back home though, even the most wonderful vacations can't last forever!!! :)  (It could be a little nicer here though!!! I mean really, snow? What is this?!?!) Well, I need to move on with my day, so here is something that I've been listening to lately... 




1 comment:

  1. I really want to like specific sentences, like that paved roads were heaven! :)

    ReplyDelete